Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Hidden Messages: Eminem's Contribution (part 3)



The above is from one of Eminim's music videos. The ALL SEEING EYE displayed clearly in the headlines, one might think that he is trying to expose...but not really, he is FORCED to use a rather smart technique of reverse promotion.

I want everyone to ask themselves this question, is he famous because he is that good...or did someone offer him an opportunity (someone like say...Dr. Dre, who according to one of his friends heard him saying "He said to me...I will sell my soul to the devil for one million$...and he wasn't kidding") to sell his soul in return for fame and riches??

He is promoting the agenda...through his songs...corrupting the youth...preparing them. If you don't believe me, listen to the lyrics of the theme song of his dreadful movie "8 mile". I was amazed when by coincidence i heard that part...it goes like this:

You better lose yourself in the music,

the moment You own it,

you better never let it go You only get one shot,

do not miss your chance to blow

This opportunity comes once in a lifetime you better,

His soul's escaping, through this hole that it's gaping

This world is mine for the taking, Make me king, as we move toward a, new world order A normal life is borin, but superstardom's close to post mortomIt only grows harder, only grows hotter

Wow...almost slipped through, u thought no one noticed Eminim?? How much did they pay you to write that?? or did they blackmail you??

Let me translate the message very briefly: Make me king (As in the Future King...the saviour...the second messiah...the resurrected King Arther (Solomon), for we are approaching the New World Order...the time of my reign is near.

No comments: